Test engineer (m/f)
Pollux is a specialist in the development, design and building of test systems.
As an independent and neutral service provider, we also operate two test centers for turbochargers,
combustion engines and components such as e-mobility or automotive assemblies.
The company locations in Kirchheimbolanden (near Ludwigshafen) and Gommern (near Magdeburg) offer
by their respective central location one good connection to the conurbations of the German automotive industry.
To support our high-performance, interdisciplinary team, we are now looking for a committed and motivated
Test engineer (m/f)
Location: 67292 Kirchheimbolanden
Your field of activity:
- Support our team of engineers and technicians in supporting customer trials on turbochargers and components on our hot gas and engine test benches.
Together with our customers you plan the test programs and take care of the internal processing in our house. You are responsible for the coordination of
the test bench structures as well as the concrete implementation on the test bench. You evaluate the results and are also after the test realisation
the contact person for questions of our customers.
- Thermodynamic basic understanding, optimally in the field of turbocharger
- Knowledge in the field of engine technology
- Material knowledge in the high temperature range
- Basic knowledge in the field of measuring technology
- Processing and analysis of measurement data, measurement data preparation, map creation
- Basic knowledge of program engineering processes and their further development
- Independent work (order processing, order calculation, customer contact)
- English (written and spoken), French is still desirable, but not absolutely necessary
- MS Office you master perfectly
- In addition to well-founded expertise, you should also have practical experience in these areas
- You are also very interested in new tasks, are enthusiastic, motivated and work independently as efficiently as in a team
Pollux offers you:
A field of activity in an interesting and versatile technical environment, flexible working hours combined with flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
Performance-related remuneration, as well as extensive training and further education opportunities – the specific training takes place at our company.
New colleagues will be warmly welcomed by us! We support you during the training period, accompany you competently and share our experience with you.
Have we aroused your interest? Do you have any questions?
Mrs Stephanie Klein is at your disposal under +49 (0) 63 52 / 70 66 8 – 10 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, we look forward to receiving your detailed application, which you should ideally send to email@example.com.