Flexible multifunction test cells
Pollux has several flexible multifunction test cells for quick and cost-effective implementation of individual test tasks.
The test benches have an operator station with a viewing window and sound insulation. Furthermore, they have a flexible automation and monitoring system with an extinguishing system as well as a measuring I/O for various standard measured variables and the supply of various operating media.
The test cells are either equipped with independent special test setups or serve as the basis for the operation of mobile test equipment.
Components test field
The equipment of the multifunction test cells at a glance:
- Test room with operator station and viewing window made of safety glass and camera surveillance
- Flexible measuring and automation system with measuring I/O for standard measured variables
- Safety system with fire detection and extinguishing system
- Sound insulation
- Climate control and ventilation
- Cooling circuit for cooling and cold water
- Exhaust extraction
The following components are available as integrable special equipment:
- 48V DC power supplies with mains energetic recovery and battery simulation system
- Flexible conditioning systems for oil, cooling water and air (from -40 ° C)
- Climate boxes for environmental simulation -40..250 ° C
- Various load machines (up to 380kW in 2Q operation)