dwcs / dynamic water conditioning system
Modern components in the automotive and aerospace field have to provide increased power and at the same time decrease in their size. Therefore, a liquid cooling system is inevitable in many areas.
Pollux develops and builds water-conditioning systems, whose parameters can be scaled and adjusted to customer-specific needs.
Examples of already realized equipment:
- Conditioning units for combustion engines and components
- Compact design (mobile version or permanently installed possible)
- Various pressure ranges with precise and fast pressure control
- System overpressure is exactly adjustable
- Different volume flow rates with exact and fast volume flow rate control
- Can also be used with multiple and simultaneously operable strands
- Temperatures from -40°C up to e.g. 130°C, depending on the permissible system overpressure
- Re-cooling by machine-own aggregates or provided equipment.