Pollux is specialized in the development, planning and setup of testing systems.
As an independent and neutral service provider we furthermore operate two testing facilities for turbochargers, combustion engines and components.
Our centrally located companies in Kirchheimbolanden (near Ludwigshafen) and Gommern (near Magdeburg) provide a good connection to the metropolitan areas of the German automotive industry.
The operation of our company-own test benches and test equipment at both testing facilities as well as concentrated development competence in the automatic control engineering is a clear benefit for our customers in both areas.
Our efficient and interdisciplinary teams comprising engineers and technicians provide customized solutions - even beyond the usual standards!
Our expertise in the application of different and interdisciplinary techniques and tools enables us to develop perfect solutions, which are tailored to our customers’ needs and offered from a single source.
We develop systems for hardware and software – interfaces to adapt to your environment are our specialty. Whether Profibus, CAN, EtherCAT, ... we master all standard bus systems.
Both testing facilities offer various hot gas, engine and components test benches for our customers. Furthermore, we provide special additional aggregates such as oil and water conditioning systems, special measurement technology as well as the design and manufacture of required adaptations for test specimens.
Our specialists support you from the first minute of your test inquiry to the finished and evaluated test result.
- Automation of development test benches (turbocharger test benches, engine test benches, components and special test benches)
- Modernization and efficiency enhancement of existing test benches
- Measurement and controlling systems
- Quick signal processing for the analysis of acoustics, force, travel and vibration in addition to commercially available test bench automation systems
- Further development of your testing repertoire